HVAC Maintenance Plan
After spending thousands on your residential or commercial HVAC system, it’s important to protect your investment with regular maintenance checks. At Drennen Mechanical Inc., our HVAC preventive maintenance plans will not only ensure reliable, efficient energy performances but can also help mitigate the upfront cost.
Our HVAC maintenance and protection plans offer monthly payment options so you can feel confident that your furnace, air conditioner, fireplace and other equipment will continue to provide safe and reliable home comfort for years to come. Annual precision tune-ups will extend the life of your equipment and keep them running at its optimal efficiency.
Protect Your Investment
The Drennen Mechanical Inc. maintenance plan includes:
- Tightening electrical connections – Loose connections are dangerous and can short out the entire unit causing damage.
- Inspecting the condensate drain – AC units create condensation when they are running. This typically runs into a drain outside, but sometimes these drains can become filled with sludge or debris and become blocked.
- Lubricate moving parts – High friction can cause units to overheat and break down. Lubricating the moving parts helps things move smoothly, which decreases electricity use and lowers your energy bills.
- Clean and adjust the blower – Issues with your blower can decrease equipment efficiency by up to 15%. When the blower is adjusted correctly, you get proper airflow and perfect home comfort.
- Check the refrigerant (specific to AC units) – An overcharged air conditioner could have you paying much more than necessary to cool your home. If you have an undercharged system, that usually means there is a system leak. An experienced technician can check for this and repair any leaks that are found.
- Check fuel lines (specific to heating units) – Poor gas or oil connections are a dangerous fire hazard which can also cause health problems. If fumes are able to escape into your home, you need the connections tightened to continue safe operation.
Get a Free Estimate
Protect your investment and keep your HVAC system performing at its best with our HVAC maintenance protection plan. Learn more about our rates by calling us today at (405) 659-6450.